IMG_7392

Franchise Tax Board Tenant Improvement  |  Sacramento, CA

This renovation of two occupied two-story office and storage buildings included abatement, paint, flooring, restroom and kitchen finishes. Building 1 consisted of an addition of thirteen kitchenettes and two shower/locker rooms. An open-shaft exposed glass elevator was also installed as a functional focal point in the center of Building 1. Multiple floor-to-ceiling photo murals were installed in each building entryways. All new computer cables and wiring was installed for workstations with multiple added panels and transformers. Over 75% of the existing t-bar and ceiling tiles were replaced, with the remaining 25% cleaned and re-installed.

Project Value

$22,020,000

Square Footage

75,000

Delivery

Design-Bid-Build

Owner

State of California Department of General Services

Architect

Lionakis

Recognition

LEED Silver
< Back to Projects